- green mario
- moon moon
- Shrek (The Shrekening?)
- pokemon fusions
- "bitch i might be"
- swaggy vs swaggie
- flower crowns
- swiggity swag
- the short-lived furniture fandom
- miley cyrus
- "first of all how dare you"
- dad jokes
- frick frack
- "surprise bitch"
- Patrick star
- the bee movie
- do you like the colour of the sky?
- the mishapocalypse
- 'let me explain you a thing'
She is the one named Bruno Moon
when my parents introduce me to new people
YOU ALL ARE
if anyone ever tells you to man up, just knock them unconscious and as they lie motionless of the ground, lean over them and whisper
One minute of Shinpachi saying nothing but Magical Banana.
Me too. I feel u
Do you guys have a little bit time to reblog our lord and savior, goda?
always have time …goda bless
Everyone!! After years and years, Paint Tool SAI is finally getting an upgrade! Go try the Paint Tool SAI 2 beta!
Just a few of the new features:
- 64 bit/multi-core support
- Font tool with text layers
- Bigger canvases! Up to 100,000 x 100,000px canvas size for 64 bit
- Bigger max brush size (up to 5000px)
- Circle and line rulers
- Perspective ruler (guide lines for 1 - 3 point perspective)
- Select/edit multiple layers at once
- Upgrade for free if you already have a SAI 1 license
Paint Tool SAI is my number one recommended art program for digital painters and this just makes it even better! The new font tool and canvas size limits, especially, should make it so much easier for people trying to make comics.
This is still in beta, so it’s untranslated and has some bugs. But it’s still great news! Go try it out!
SAI WITH TEXT SUPPORT?